Friday, September 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 276- September 2nd


After FINALLY getting out of bed, haha, I decided to spend most of the day cleaning this house! We were having company over for the Ohio State game and I wanted the place to be as spotless as possible :) Swept and mopped the floors, did the dishes, cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash, scrubbed the bathroom, vacuumed, dusted... good times :)
And after going to the store to get supplies (paper plates, chips, Sprite, etc.) everyone started arriving for the OHIO STATE football game :) Our first guests were Josh and Kelly... our buddies!

And this one is kind of blurry, but you get the point :)

And Kayla and Kelcey decided to stop by :)


And here's Ethan and I... we were getting TIRED. lol


And the final score was Ohio State 45, Marshall 7!

GO BUCKEYES!

Until next time...

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...