Thursday, September 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 275- September 1st

I spent my morning trying to get all of my homework done so that I could spend all day Thursday cleaning for the Ohio State Buckeye game. Once that was finished, I relaxed. Yes, I'm still sick. haha! But finally Ethan got home and we went to the pool for a few :)


Here's Ethan and Josh on the diving board :)

Then we headed home and got changed.. and headed to my parent's house for the evening! Mom made a yummy dinner-- cheesy bacon potato soup, toasted turkey sandwiches, and brownies. Mmm! And then we played some corn hole!


We won the first game-- then we got our butt kicked by these two the next 3 games, haha


And Mom set out all of her fall stuff already just for me! She knows how much i LOVE this time of year and I LOVE her decorations :)


It was a GREAT day :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...