Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 274- August 31st


Well, yesterday was a better day on the ol' home front :) I was feeling better, so I got up and cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, made some sloppy joes for Ethan's lunch tomorrow as well as mine, made a pitcher of tea, etc. I was actually feeling like my ol' self again!

And I also spent some time planning our football party we're having Thursday night-- OHIO STATE VS. MARSHALL! Chyeaa boi! Here's the Ohio State schedule for the year. I'm a huge fan and so you best believe a lot of my future blogs will have something to do with this :)

Ethan had to work over, unfortunately, but he finally came home and he brought home BURGER KING and so, we ate Burger King and we snuggled up to watch "The Bounty Hunter." This is my favorite thing-- snuggling to watch movies with him *sigh*

It was a lazy, relaxing day-- cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...