Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Project 365: Day 273- August 30th

So, I basically spent the whole entire day in bed until Ethan came home. Throwing up has become a friend of mine and it just feels better if I am laying down. However, while laying down, I worked on my project that was due today:


It was about using blogs as a learning tool in Education. Pretty interesting :)

After E got home, he climbed in bed with me and said he bought me something--- A DROID! I couldn't believe it! He bought one on his lunch break today because he knew I had been sooo sick here lately and wanted to surprise me and make me feel better! How freaking sweet is that?


Then, he took me to McDonalds to get a large fry because it sounded sooo good and some pickles and mints at Dollar General :) I ate 15 pickles yesterday, haha! They are SO good!


Then we went to the pool for a little while, met Josh & Kelly at the Dari Twist for an afternoon treat hehe, and we came home, watched Ghost Whisperer, and headed to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...