Monday, August 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 272- August 29th


Ethan and I headed to his company picnic in Westerville, Ohio yesterday. It was quite the long trip, haha, but we had a blast! We passed the place where my brother works on the way there and so I took a picture to send to him hehe. I was excited to see where he works! :)

When we got there, we decided to play some Cornhole. Ethan and I DOMINATED and won 2/3 games against the fellow team, hehe. And well, after that, I had to do my pregnancy duties (i.e throw-up) and I was worn out, so I sat down and relaxed and watched Ethan play some cornhole with his buddy that he works with.


I was trying to cheer him on, hehe :) Then we FINALLY got some food and I felt a little better. So, Ethan and I took some pictures, hehe:

(He loves me :))

(Pouty face #1)


(Pouty Face #2, haha)

And Ethan tried to ride a unicycle, lol


We had a great time, even though I was sick all day LOL Oh the joys of having a precious baby :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...