Sunday, August 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 271- August 28th

Well, Ethan and I were lazy pretty much all day yesterday. I didn't feel good and he didn't either, soo we just hung around the house and relaxed. Then it was time to get ready for Josh & Kelly's wedding. It was a Hawaiian theme, so we decided to have some fun with it. We went and bought leis.. and well, here's what we looked like before leaving the house:


And it was a gorgeous ceremony:


The bride and her daddy walking down the aisle:


Ethan and I at the reception:


We had such a fun night! There was some fast, upbeat dancing where Kelly and I (yes, the two preggers, baha) had to show everyone up and DANCE OUR BEHINDS OFF haha! Then I got to share a special slow dance with my one and only! Ethan got cake smashed in his face thanks to Josh. The food was delicious (and I'm starving as I write this)... I sat with TJ and Laken most of the night. Gotta love my two buddies, haha!

All in all--- it was a gorgeous night. The weather was perfect. Congratulations Josh & Kelly!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...