Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 270- August 27th

I spent the morning cleaning and doing dishes from the night before, then mom and I went to lunch together--- which I FORGOT to get pictures of, ugh! But before I left, Tayler (the baby in my tummy--- we think "it's" a girl already, haha) and I left Daddy a poem and a $20 bill for him because he was going to a bachelor party tonight! Here's a picture of that and the poem is under it, hehe:


My dear sweet man, you’re just arriving home from your long day at work
and first, let me tell you, how much I missed you and how my heart hurts.
It’s only been 10 hours since you walked out that door,
but the way my soul aches, it feels like it’s been hours more.
Now you’re probably preparing to get ready for your night out on the town,
wearing a cute little smile on your face instead of a sad, sad frown.
You’re putting on your finest jeans, a t-shirt, and a hat to boot,
calling all your buddies, and getting ready, lookin’ all cute.
You’re probably going to go out and get extremely toasted,
just remember your two little princesses that love you the mostest.
We’re at a football game, but honestly, our hearts are missing you,
just be careful and come home to us, safe and sound and happy, too.
We’re leaving you a twenty so that you boys can have some fun,
take it with you, buy some drinks, but don’t you dare try and buy a gun.
Daddy, we really love you and can’t wait to see your sweet face later.
We’ll be waiting up (or sleeping)… depends on Mommy and me, Tayter.
Then, I finally arrived at my parent's house for the evening. My brother and I hung out for a few, I napped, and then the parentals came home and ordered some yummy dominoes! Mom even bought a Sierra Mist for me, God love her, hehe :)
Then we were off to the football game! We had so much fun! :) Here are some pictures of that:

(the boys running out on the field)

(We were doing the "Myspace Pose" haha)


(JUMP AROUND, JUMP AROUND, JUMP JUMP JUMP AROUND)


(Tayler and I at the football game, hehe!)

And of course a night at my parent's house isn't complete without something going wrong with my car, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...