Friday, August 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 269- August 26th


Journal Prompt 16: Short, sweet, and straight to the point :) What are you wearing today? Write it, doodle it, cut it out of a magazine, whatever!


What am I wearing today?
Dark blue jean shorts. A white baby doll tank top. Black flip flops. And vanilla cupcake lip frosting. Hair is straightened in a ponytail.
It's a gorgeous day :)
After working on this, I took some pictures because I'm 2 MONTHS PREGNANT TODAY :)
(Shirt shot)


(8 week belly shot, haha)

Then, I got some homework done and started cooking! My parents are coming down for dinner tonight... and guess what I made?

(Bruschetta)

(We also had beef & veggie angel pasta noodle bowls with carrots and peppers... it was yummy!)

(Apple crisps with whipped cream)

It was good if I do say so myself lol

And here's mom, dad, and me after dinner, getting ready to go shopping:


We had so much fun!

And then we went to Kohls so Ethan could find some clothes to wear to Kelly and Josh's wedding... and I bought some shoes to wear with my dress hehe :)


Then, Ethan and I relaxed for the night playing Farkle and Online Poker.. and drinking Sierra mist hehe! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

2 comments:

Heather said...

your dinner looks amazing!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...