Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 268- August 25th


Journal Prompt 15: Today I would like you to brainstorm some goals for the upcoming month. A short list of goals that will be attainable to accomplish in one month.
I decided to make this a goal list for September 2010 (giving me an entire calendar month to work on things) and my goal list is as follows:

- schedule next doctor's appointment: with the way the insurance rolls, I haven't had the chance to schedule this yet. So, that's on my to-do list.

- clean out the back bedroom: as long as we're still living in this apartment, I want to get the back bedroom cleaned out and stuff sent to a storage unit so that we can start getting things prepared and cleaned for Baby B :)

- finish our scrapbook: I have about 65 pages done with it and have like 15 left to do. I really want to find the motivation to get that done before the end of September so I can really focus on the baby's scrapbook.

- purchase a new bed: we need a new bed, post stat! our bed is no longer comfortable... seriously haha! we need a new one, so that's on the to-do list as well! :)

What's on your monthly goal list?

After working on this, I worked on homework, hung out with Kelly and Josh for a few, then started making dinner for Ethan and me: italian chicken pitas and sweet potato fries :) but it took FOREVER for Ethan to get home because his phone got shut off yesterday morning, so he had to go to Sprint and get a new plan and a new phone... which I'm completely jealous of. Why? cause he got this phone:
The HTC Evo. LUCKY DOG, haha! And after he finally got home and we messed around with his phone for a few, we went over to his mom's house and spent some time with her for a few.. and guess what she gave me when we were over there?!? A STRAWBERRY KIWI CAPRI SUN! Oh my gosh, it was soooooo yummy!

And then we cuddled up and I played farkle the rest of the night and he played online poker hehe!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...