Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 267- August 24th

Journal Prompt 14: Ok, now that we have all of the yucky insecurities out of our system, I want us to completely focus ONLY on the things that make you the amazing person that you are. What are the qualities that you possess that make you so wonderful? Don't be shy and don't be modest either on this one :)

I'm compassionate. I love others and I love doing things for others. I love sending gifts to unsuspecting strangers and loved ones for no reason. I think that's why I love Christmas so much! There's so much compassion, love, and joy in the hearts of others. I wish I could have a job where I visit people, send gifts and cards, etc. every single day of my life. I just love people.

I love my side-swept bangs. I feel like they brighten up my face, if that makes sense, haha! I remember the first time I was getting my bangs cut... I was so nervous that I was going to look like a geek and now, I can't imagine not having them. I love how they swoop across my left eye :) Makes me oh so happy hehe!

And speaking of happy-- I am a very happy person! And it doesn't even take much to make me happy either! I'm easy to please and I love having fun--- I love random road trips, jamming to 90s pop music, laughing, telling jokes... Man, I just love being happy!

I'm a dreamer. People always ask me what fantasy world I live in-- because I dream of peace, love, and happiness for everyone. I often get called a "hippy" but you know what? I'm absolutely fine with that because truth is-- I'd rather be a dreamer than a negative, pessimist that cannot see the good in anything!

I'm selfless. I am willing to sacrifice for others. As I stated earlier, I am compassionate and I love people. I often find myself not eating dinner if there isn't enough for everyone that is present, buying the cheapest thing so that those with me can have more. And I don't mind it. I'd rather be selfless, than selfish.

After I worked on this, I worked on things for the Medical Card and my Social Security Card (which I lost somewhere in the move... *sigh*) So, I seriously spent a few hours today printing things, talking to people on the phone, mailing things... It was a good time, haha :)

and then Ethan came home and Ethan, Josh, and I went out to eat... I got a yummy chicken salad! it was soooooo good! And a good ol' Sierra Mist :) Josh got a pitcher of beer for them to split, haha. Here's Ethan and Josh:

and here's Ethan and me hehe :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...