Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 266- August 23rd

Journal Prompt 13: Silly insecurities....we all have them unfortunately. If you don't, you are my hero :) Today I want you to document your insecurities, face them, write them down, reflect on them, and get them out of your system. Somewhere on your page I want you to write "BUT..." This will lead in to tomorrow's prompt :) This is definitely not a fun prompt but it's kind of necessary in order to move past them.

Here are a few of my insecurities I battle with every day:

I don't like to smile really big (where you can see my bottom row of teeth) because they are really crooked. The top teeth are perfectly straight, but the bottom are kind of embarrassing.

I'm goofy. I don't feel like I have a sexy bone in my body. I feel like I walk goofy, act goofy.... Just not the type of girl guys find "HOT" you know?

I'm pale. Oh, brotha, am I pale! I have tried tanning and nothing seems to work. Of course, I can't fix that now since I'm pregnant, lol, but I am very self conscious of how white my legs look in a pair of shorts.

I'm anxious, a lot. I'm the type of person that will probably get on your nerves. I worry about everything. Plan everything out. I get nervous before a lot of events, etc. It's annoying, I'm serious!

These are my insecurities that I try and face every single day. Somedays, I just don't feel pretty. Somedays, I just don't feel good enough.

BUT.......

And after working on this, I finished my project for class and relaxed. Ethan brought home Burger King for dinner! YUM! I had a whopper, fries, and a coke. It was soooo good! Then we headed to pick up Josh and went to look at a street bike for Jon. The sky was gorgeous on our way to get Josh:


And before we left, I wanted to roll my windows up in my car and Ethan was like-- nooo, we don't have enough time and it's not gonna rain! So, I didn't. As we're driving to Coshocton, guess what happens? Oh, yes it starts to rain....

What a dork, haha!

And here are the boys checking out the street bike:

And well, here I am: Happy :) Almost 2 months pregnant hehe!

Then Ethan and I came home, snuggled up, and watched "She's Out of my League." It was super funny hehe! We had a great night :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...