Monday, August 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 265- August 22nd


Journal Prompt 12: Journal 12 is all about trends. Whether you consider yourself "trendy" or not, I bet there are a few trends that you find yourself gravitating to. If not, you can create a page of trends that you think are lame too, it's up to you :)

These probably aren't the most popular trends, but I will say that these make me.... me :)

Side swept bangs: I have them, I LOVE them. Most tell me that bangs are outdated-- I say "Brrrrrrrrrrrring on the scissors, yo!"

Baby Doll Tank Tops: I LOVE wearing these, especially in the summer. They are comfortable and loose. I love them :)

Flip Flops: Oh dear, these are my favorite! I don't think I've worn anything else the entire summer.... love me some flippy floppies :)

Lip Frosting: Yep, I still wear this too. So what if girls were wearing lip frosting 10 year ago, I'm bringing it back, ha!

And after working on this, I made some lunch for Josh, Ethan, and I, then I headed down to the basketball courts to watch them play some ball :)

And after that, I worked on my project due Monday, 8/23:

And then Ethan and I cuddled up to watch the movie "Kick-A$$" it was pretty funny... til I fell asleep LOL

Then, I spent the night getting sick, ha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...