Sunday, August 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 264- August 21st

Journal Prompt 11: Hello friends. Today is another one of my favorite pages. And speaking of favorites, this is a page all about your faves!!

We are going to list your favorites in each of these four categories:

* TV shows

* Music

* Food

* Splurges

My favorites :)

TV Show- Ghost Whisperer. This is my ALL TIME favorite TV show :)

Music- Taylor Swift. Her music, her lyrics-- I love it all!

Food- Sesame Chicken. Oh my gosh! I LOVE Chinese food, especially Sesame Chicken!

Splurges- Movies! I buy tons of movies! I never see the sense in renting movies.. just buy them! Might as well, haha! I buy movies every single week. It's an addiction :P

After I worked on this, Ethan and I headed to my family reunion out at Uncle Ron and Aunt Alice's :)

Here's Ethan fishing in their pond:

And here's mom and me :)

And MY REFLECTION! how cool is this?? lol

Then Ethan and I went to the mall with Josh and Kelly and then we headed to the Japanese Steakhouse! While we were there, the chef told me he was going to flip a lemon in the air and I had to catch it on this fork contraption.. and after 4 attempts... I DID! YAY haha!

And here's the whole crew at the Japanese Steakhouse:

We rocked out to Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, and N*Sync all the way home, aha! Good times :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...