Sunday, August 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 263- August 20th


Journal Prompt 10: Everyone collects things! What do you collect?

I scrapbook (obviously!) but I scrapbook because I collect pictures and memories! :)

I take pictures of everything. I'm serious! You all know me, haha! I LOVE taking pictures and I LOVE scerapbooking :) It's such a relaxing activity to me. I know collecting photographs sounds odd, but hey, it's what I do, hehe :)

After I worked on this, I cleaned this apartment! Ethan's best friend is coming home from boot camp tomorrow, so I wanted our place to look nice!


Then I met mom to go grocery shopping and Ethan and I cuddled up with a movie, strombolis, turkey wraps, and some pop!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...