Friday, August 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 262- August 19th


Journal Prompt 9: Choose another person who is very significant in your life right now. It can definitely be the same person that we wrote about on day 3, but I chose to do someone different. Anyway, this prompt is going to be all about those wonderful adjectives, and typography. Describe your special person with as many words as you can fit. For each word, try to use a different font or writing style. This is a great way to practice fun typography!

E (my baby's daddy, hehe) This is all about him.

I know it's suppose to be a journal challenge, but I'm trying out using the computer and printing these off and saving them hehe :) just something different! I'll get back to real journal pages soon! :)

I chose Ethan. He's very important to me right now because I'm so far away from my family, he is all I have at this present moment in time :)

First of all: He's generous. Any time I want something to eat or something to drink that's different from what we have in the house, he drives and gets it for me. I am so thankful. I've been craving lemonade here lately and he always gets me a giant one from the gas station hehe. I just love him.

He's forgiving. Whenever we are arguing, he encourages us to just stop and cuddle. He lets things go and some days, I wish I could be like him in that aspect. I'm so stubborn! lol

Trustworthy. There is no doubt in my mind that this man would ever cheat on me. I trust him with everything! I appreciate his faithfulness and his love.

He's charming. Oh, he's always throwing out those lines! "How did I get an angel?" "There's too much beauty in this room..." hehe! He makes me smile and giggle! I'm a sucker for them!

And he's sensitive. He's one of the most sensitive men I have ever met and I LOVE him for that. He's a cuddler. He's romantic. I adore him
And after I worked on this, I spent HOURS (literally LOL) working on
a grocery list and planning our meals for the week.. and clipping some coupons, yay!
Then, Ethan came home and we had some yummy Subway! :) And we went over to his momma's house and we watched Fast & the Furious: Tokyo Drift hehe

Then Ethan and i went BACK to Subway LOL We LOVE that place and i have been CRAVING it haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...