Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 261- August 18th

Journal Prompt 8:
Today, I want you to illustrate an "inside joke." I want this to be a page t
hat only you and a few other people would get. Inside jokes are always fun (well, when you are apart of them I guess).
I have a journal page from my first year in college where I filled the entir
e page with inside jokes. Ummmm....I only "get" like two of them :) I have no clue what the other ones even mean anymore. Isn't that crazy?Easy enough :)

I chose to do something different today. Instead of drawing/writing a journal entry. I made one on the computer and printed it 0ut. It's 4 things that represent the "insiders" my significant other and I have. They aren't jokes, but they're still mean a lot to us :)

First-- is a picture of me and that's because E will wipe the hair out of my face and say "You're so beautiful" and I'll reply "You always say that" and he'll say back "Because I always think it." :) We say this back and forth at least once a day, hehe, and i LOVE it :)

Second- a picture of me pinching my index finger and thumb together. Laying in bed, E will often say "You know how much I love you?" and I'll say "Sure don't!" and he'll put his index finger and thumb together like that and I'll reply "That's not a lot" and he'll say "Yes it is. It goes from the top of my index finger all the way around the world to the bottom of my thumb. hehe :) Corny, but it's our adorable lil' thing!

Third- "I miss you"... E works a lot of hours, so whenever he calls my phone, when we're getting off the line, he'll say "I miss you" and I'll say "Miss you more" and he'll say "It's not even possible." It's a tradition hehe, but we love it :)

Fourth- Mistletoe. If you haven't seen "Four Christmases" starring Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn, then you won't really appreciate this haha! But anytime we're somewhere.. and one of us is ready to leave, we whisper the word "mistletoe" and the other knows... it's time to hit the road, haha :P

After I worked on this, I did some homework, made part of the grocery list, and made beef and noodles over mashed potatoes for dinner :)

Then, we headed to the basketball courts. Ethan played, of course, and I read my book and watched :)

Here's Ethan playing:

And my books :) AND my lemonade... yummy!

And here's Ethan and I just hanging out hehe :)

Oh... and Ethan... was wearing 2 different shoes LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...