Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 260- August 17th


Journal Prompt 7: Today is an easy one... How are you feeling today? Sometimes it's really good to reflect on your feelings and try to figure out why you are feeling a certain way.

How am I feeling today?

Relaxed-- Yes, I did this journal entry laying in bed watching Mona Lisa Smile :) The fan is blowing on me, I have a glass of lemonade. Mmmm, lovely day, thank God :)

Nauseous-- Hence what the lemonade is for :) It alleviates the nausea. Plus, it's really yummy hehe!

Blessed-- I am so blessed! That I have the honor of relaxing at home, cleaning the house, working on homework. I have a precious child growing inside of me. I have an amazing family and a boyfriend that works hard for this family.

Loved-- I feel loved. Why? Because I woke up to a text message this morning from E that says "Miss you so much it's not even funny. I just adore you."

Lonely-- E has been working long days and I'm in a new city... I don't really know a lot of people here and I'm 40 minutes from "my" family. *sigh* Somedays, I do get a tad bit lonely, but it's okay :)

After I worked on my journal entry, I started my new class :)

Seems like it's gonna be a little tougher than my old class, but 'eh... it's a challenge, right?

Then I cooked some YUMMY stirfry with red, yellow, and green peppers and purple/red onions with chicken over brown rice. Scrumptious!

Then I cuddled up and watched the premiere of Melissa and Joey... pretty funny, I gotta say :)


Cheers to Project 365 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...