Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 259- August 16th

Journal Prompt Number 6:

It's time...
It's definitely time to do something. It may be a new season for you in your life, or a time to make some goals, or it may just be time to relax (because it's Saturday right?).
Draw something that represents the word time and then make a list of things that you need to do at this time in your life, or day, or we
ek :)

A new season of my life: HAVING A PRECIOUS BABY

I'm 6 weeks, 4 days pregnant today hehe! And I have 234 days left (approximately) until I deliver this little bundle of joy!

We've decided on the names :) Tayler Serenity ________ or Parker Ethan ____________. We LOVE 'em hehe! And we've even got nick-names haha! Hey, we're new parents! lol Sue us :P

Tayler is gonna be our wittle Tayter-Bug and Parker will be our Pac-man. <3>

And the list of things to do:

I still need insurance. It's applied for, now it's just the waiting game.

Clean out our back bedroom to get things ready for the nursery.

Clean out both closets!

Clean our our storage room and move things to the storage unit.

Keep taking those vitamins!

We are so excited for you already, Tayler or Parker and we LOVE you :)
And after working on this and finishing my final project for class, I got
things ready for roast!
And after it was done cooking, Ethan's mom came over and we all enjoyed some roast.
Ethan even rented "Date Night" for us to watch :)
And Carol brought over some scrapbooking things she bought for the baby's scrapbook :)

And I got the chance to do one page of the baby scrapbook yesterday in between the cleaning and laundry hehe :) this is a page of our first doctors visit in August:


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...