Monday, August 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 258- August 15th


Journal Prompt Number 5:
We are all obviously bloggers right, or else you wouldn't be here :
) Even if you don't have a blog, I know that you read them.This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?

First off (in no particular order)- CecilliaMarie: This woman has some amazing pieces of writing. She pours her heart in to her blogs. You can feel her love for God, her husband, and life. She offers encouragement and encourages me to be a better person.

I-Create: I enjoy checking out Ev's blog because it makes me laugh and we all can use a good dose of humor in our lives right? Sure, we can! It's a light-hearted blog that's quite neat and interesting to read.

unabridgedtales: She isn't afraid to put her beliefs on her page and I admire that. She is easy to talk to and is an amazing writer. I had to give her some major props here recently when I posted a blog about "why I believe in God" and she didn't once bash my beliefs. It was a respectful reply back to my post and it was appreciated. I give much respect to this woman!

x_rachelizabeth: This woman has a heart of gold. If you want to read something that blesses you, touches your heart, and makes you grateful for what you have in life--- stop by here. Every time I visit her page, I leave lifted. AMAZING.

starshine_faerie: I'm pretty much a "creeper" of her page, haha! As awful as that sounds, I do not really know her, but I LOVE her writing and short stories! If you're ever wanting a good read, I definitely recommend stopping by her page and I promise, you'll enjoy it :)

misstalisa_quotes: Amazing quotes, amazing pictures. She offers support and encouragement in everything that she does! I love checking out her page.. because, well, I love pictures and quotes. She bares her heart on everything that she does.

shining_garnet: This woman will remind you about the simplicity and beauty of life. She takes a picture a day and I thoroughly enjoy checking those out! They are great photos and great reminders that we should all be trying to find beauty in our daily lives :)

findingvanessa: This woman is not afraid to bare her soul and for that, I admire her. She is real. She lays out her weaknesses, her strengths, her fears, her hopes. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Check out this page. You won't be sorry.

oftmisunderstood: We recently became friends and I love visiting her blog and hearing what she thinks, has to say, etc. She is a part of this journal challenge and she has the cutest pictures and stories with them! Check her out!

There are TONS of others that I read on a daily basis, but I only had so much room! If I didn't mention you, don't worry, I still appreciate your writing :)

And after I worked on this and my final project, I went with Ethan to watch him play some basketball with his boys :)

And here's what I did while watching them play ball:

And after they played ball, Ethan and I ordered some pizza and wings and enjoyed those while watching "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Ferrell... then we headed up to the laundromat to do some laundry!

And on our way home from doing laundry.... WE RAN OUT OF GAS. Here's a not happy Alyssa LOL

And here's Ethan putting gas in the car after we walked to the police station to get a gas can and to the gas station to get gas! lol

What an eventful day!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...