Monday, September 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 279- September 5th


Ethan and I went for a walk yesterday to the local "Dairy Twist" and I got a yummy push up. Oh, I wish you could understand how much I LOVE push ups, hehe :) It tasted sooooo good. I felt like I was in heaven hehe!

Ethan got a brownie flurry with mint syrup. I had a bite. It was yummy, too hehe!


Then we went over to Jon's house cause he was a'havin' a fire :) We were there with Arena, Lacy, Brian, TJ, Laken, and Carol.. oh and Jon haha! Here's the fire:


And here's Ethan and I enjoying it :) He's my best friend in the whole world.


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...