Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 280- September 6th

I woke up this morning on a gorgeous Labor Day morning SO happy that Ethan had today off work! We went and got stuff fixed with his phone at Sprint, hit up Starbucks for some drinks, and then went shopping for a few! Finally my parents arrived and we got service switched over on the Droid finally so Corey can have my EnV touch hehe! I LOVE this phone :) Thank You God for Your blessings!And we went to the store and mom helped me pick out tons of fall decorations to decorate the house... including CANDY CORN :)


Once I get the house decorated, I'll take pictures of it! (did you expect anything less? haha!)

Then we grabbed some food at the mall (yummy Taco Bell!) and Ethan and I went home and changed our clothes (as did Mom and Dad) and we met them at Green Valley for some golfing! I'd never been golfing before.. so it was quite the experience hehe!


Here's Ethan and I on the golf carts:


And a shot of mom, dad, and Ethan on the green:

Then we all went to Wendys and we finally came home. I had a terrible headache and was totally ready for bed!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...