Sunday, September 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 286- September 12th


We started out our lovely day with a golfing trip with my mom and dad! :) Here's a shot of Ethan and Dad getting ready to tee off on the first hole. I think we're going to start making this an every Sunday thing, hehe!



After golfing, Mom, Dad and I went to Walmart where I bought a new crock pot, new fall candles, and a lighter :) hehe! we drove around for awhile waiting for Marie and Corey to meet us at Tla Que PaQue and they finally did. Ethan came too hehe! We had such a good time! Taco Salads, fajitas, chips & salsa, raspberry iced tea.... :) Here we are afterwards:

This is our normal picture hehe! And.... our goofy side: hahahaha

I seriously have the BEST family ever. I just love these guys LOL I have no idea what Ethan is doing haha, I'm stickin out my butt and tongue LOL, Mom and Dad are really excited, and Corey is ready to take Marie down who has a bit of an attitude, haha!!

After Tla Que PaQue, we went for a walk at the Bethesda Trails! It was soooo nice and relaxing!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...