Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 287- September 13th


I spent the first few hours of the morning learning how to do a podcast and post it to blogger for my Education 648 class. Let me tell you-- if you've never done this, it's hard to figure out at first, but FINALLY-- I got it figured out and uploaded to my other blogging site for my teacher to see, listen to, and grade. Now, lets cross our fingers for a spectacular grade hehe! :) Professor, if you're reading this... well, lets hope you saw the word "spectacular" haha! :D

After working on this, I felt GREAT. 3rd morning in a row where I hadn't thrown up and I actually ate and had the motivation to CLEAN. Oh how our house needed it! I mopped the kitchen, did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, lit some smelly good candles (pumpkin, cider, cinnamon, and vanilla, hehe), and even made some sweet tea for the boy!

Then Ethan came home and made dinner: spicy chicken tenders and macaroni salad and Carol came over for dinner. She hung out with me for awhile and we just chit-chatted :)

And I made homemade donuts. They were my first attempt-- sadly they were a bit burnt LOL but they still tasted pretty good I think! Ethan enjoyed them :P

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...