Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 288- September 14th


I spent most of morning editing a "secret assignment." hehe! I tried to make the page really bright so you couldn't really see what was going on lol cause I don't want to reveal everything just yet, but it's a lot of work! hehe! And editing brought about a wretched, wretched headache... like I had such a bad migraine it was making me nauseous. So, guess what? My loving, sweet boyfriend came home from work, took the laundry to the laundromat, and decided he was going to cook dinner. He ran to the grocery store and came home to start a'cookin:


How cute is he? hehe! I love watching him cook. And guess what he cooked? Hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes, corn, and he even got me some apple sauce (that's what that red is on the plate hehe!) It was SO yummy! He is such a good cook! :D

I felt better after that hehe! Then we went and picked up our laundry, grabbed me some Propel waters, and we went to bed! Well, after watching Love and Basketball hehe!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...