Thursday, September 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 289- September 15th


Started off my morning with laundry! Yay :) haha! Fortunately it was just a lot of folding and hanging up. But it's done and that feels like a weight off of my chest!

Then, because I love Ethan oh so much, I made him lots of homemade donuts for in the morning before work :)


After working on this, I ordered Baby B a set of Ohio State booties and a beanie from a store called "Hooked With Love." I am so excited to get these! :)

And I finally got my shirts from Old Navy! I got 3 total, but I'll only share one :) They are so comfy and I have plenty of room to grow in them hehe!

Then, Ethan met my dad for some Tae-Kwon-Do and I met my mom so we could go grab some dinner at one of our favorite places to eat in town hehe! Here's Dad and Ethan after class:

And Ethan doing a high kick hehe:

And little Ethan showing off his skills:

And here's mom and I after our dinner :)

It was a great evening. We came home... and went to bed haha! We were exhausted :)

Cheers to Project 365!!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...