Monday, September 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 293- September 19th


We woke up this morning at lovely, beautiful Lake Seneca :) We ate some hamburgers, got ready, and set sail on Jon's boat to go fishing. I wasn't really motivated to fish, haha, so I laid out on the boat, while Arena, Jon, and Ethan fished. Ethan got a couple fish, as did Arena and bless Jon's heart, he didn't catch a thing, haha. Here's Arena and Jon fishing:


It got to be tooooooo hot, so Jon took Ethan and I back while he and Arena went for a little cruise, haha. Ethan and I packed up our bags and got ready to head home-- we were beat! Here's Ethan in the dining room area of the cabin, with all of our bags-- he's weird, haha!

And after one stop at the gas station to get snacks, we were off. Ethan told me I looked like SUCH a mom in my outfit and my hair-do LOL

He's too funny haha!

After an hour trip, we were finally home! We cleaned up the house and we visited with Ethan's sister for awhile. She wanted to see my baby bump haha! And she brought a onesie with her that Carol (Grandma Carol) bought for Baby B :)

How cute, right? hehe! And then once Susan and Brian left, Ethan and I went and grabbed some Subway, borrowed "Monster House" from Ethan's mom, and came home, cuddled up, and watched it :)

And then we went to bed! It was a long weekend and we both were worn out... so at 930, we were tucked in bed and out like a light, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...