Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 294- September 20th


I woke up this morning and finished my project that I had to do for class. It was basically just explaining to someone how to utilize instant messaging in a power point message-- simple! Then, I got ready and met my mom and brother at my mom's work and we all headed over to Steak-n-Shake for some lunch! Oh it was SO good! I had a steak burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard, with fries dipped in honey mustard and a sprite--oh boy, I could go for one now, haha!! :) Here's mom, Corey, and me when we all got back to our cars and got ready to head to our various locations, hehe. We had such a good time! I am seriously so so blessed!

Then I came home and finished "Monster House" since I dozed off during it the other night and I made some stir fry for Ethan. I wasn't hungry at all! So he enjoyed some :) Sorry it's so blurry, but there you have it haha!

And after venturing to Dollar General to get some new candles and some shampoo and conditioner, Ethan and I cuddled up and watched "All About Steve." Ethan had never seen it and since I told him everyone tells me I'm like Mary Horowitz, he definitely wanted to watch it. We laughed our behinds off, haha! I LOVE that movie!


And then I talked to my dad on the phone for a few and I went to bed... before 10.. again haha! It's hard work growing a baby, let me tell you! LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...