Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 295- September 21st


I got my new glasses today! They're PINK. Oh yes, my favorite color. I absolutely love them hehe! I think they accent my face really well and they always make my cheeks look rosy pink hehe! :) And after getting these, I decided to spend my whole day with the internet off as well as the TV and work on a project I have been working on:

And then Ethan came home with YUMMY pizza hut! I got a meaty p'zone and breadsticks! SO GOOD!!

And Ethan brought home a maternity dress shirt and dress pants that his sister bought me. They are adorable! Thank you Susan!

And then Ethan and I cuddled up and watched "The Day After Tomorrow" and went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...