Thursday, September 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 296- September 22nd


Yea, it was a lazy day for Alyssa today. I'm just being honest here, haha! :) I woke up not feeling the greatest in the world, so I chillaxed for a while in the morning, then I got started on my project AGAIN :) Things are a'rollin and it has to get done by October 1st. T-minus 8 days. LETS DO THIS :)

After working on my project, I signed up for Netflix. See, I live with a man that forgets to return movies for--- WEEKS, haha! I figured with the late fees we're acquiring, paying $14.00 a month and getting 2 DVDs per order, as many DVDS as I want a month and endless use of the instant watching wasn't too shabby! :)

After ordering it, I watched "Dear John" ... AND BAWLED LIKE A BABY. Hormones.. love.. leaving the one you love. It got to me, but to be honest, it wasn't the "feel good" movie I was looking for. I actually didn't feel "good" inside after watching it-- at all.


And then I watched a stand-up comedy routine because I needed a good laugh. And Ethan FINALLY came home. He usually has Tae-Kwon-Do on Wednesdays, but he sprained his ankle Tuesday night, so he stayed home from it. I was originally planning on driving out to the college and walking with my mom and grabbing Subway but we had some storms hit the area and my mom thought it'd be better if we just stayed home. I guess some of the winds up in Columbus were reaching 50-60MPH. Insane! It got really dark in our apartment, REALLY fast. This is at 6PM:

You can see our window and then see how dark the rest of the room was. Super freaky! But fortunately it didn't get too bad down here.

Then we cuddled up and watched a movie and hit the sack.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...