Friday, September 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 297- September 23rd

I woke up today and guess what?? I was 12 weeks (or 3 months pregnant.) Whoa-hoa. I know! Time is moving soooooooo fast. Want to see some shots of this belly now? Sure thing!

It's starting to pop out there, huh? hehe! And here's a "no-shirt-shot."

Gah, I'm already in love with him/her. What do you think I'm having? Any guesses so far??

And being pregnant means I was STARVING when I woke up, so mom and I met for some Chinese for lunch! Here's my plate... I had General Tso Chicken and Honey Chicken. Yum! Oh and fried rice-- my favorite!

And here we are after lunch:


I just love her! And oh my heavens, it was SO hot yesterday! After lunch, I raced him due to nausea and sweating, turned on the a/c, propped my feet off, realized the house was a mess and cleaned it, then just rested! Ethan came home, we grabbed some dinner, and he bought me some stickers and paint for my nails... here's the outcome:

Not too bad for my first time if I do say so myself LOL

We then climbed in to bed at like 845 and went to bed. I'm totally not kidding. We're so old, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...