Saturday, September 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 298- September 24th

I woke up this morning.... really sick. I thought I had this morning sickness thing under control, but apparently--- not every day is going to be a good day LOL I had plans to head to my parents house, so I finally pulled myself together, gathered up my bags and laundry, and headed in town. It took all my strength to keep it together and just get there, but I finally did. Walked in, ate a little bit, laid on the couch, and fell asleep. I was exhausted, haha!

After sleeping for a few, I got up and did our laundry. There were 4 loads... so it took me a good bit, haha. But it's done... FINALLY! :)

Then I napped...... AGAIN. I was beat yesterday for some reason! And after waking up, we grabbed some Dominos pizza and headed to the football game. It was the homecoming game and they were announcing homecoming queen:

And my sweet friend Lyndsey won :) Congrats hunnie!

After that, the game got started!

And it was a great game to start off with-- and then it started to rain!! Like rain.. A LOT. We were all huddled under umbrellas.. freezing our booties off, haha! Here's a view of the umbrella and the rain:

Well, finally the rain stopped. And we all settled in for the rest of the game, but then I had a taste of little Ethan's pop corn and it made me want some, haha! So, I asked my mom if she would go to the concession stand with me. She agreed. And while we were standing in line... it started to POUR. I'm talking a torrential down pour. It was insane. We were trying to rush back to our seats and I was trying to not fall haha! We finally made it back to our seats and huddled together, but the umbrellas were draining onto my lap. My pants were drenched and sucked to my body. I was freezing. So, mom offered to drive back home! Thank God. Here we are once we finally got home... love our hair, huh? haha!

Once we got home, I changed in to some warm clothes, cuddled up on the couch, ATE SOME POP CORN, and talked with mom about life and stuff :) It was nice to just spend some time with the folks today! Then, I packed up my car and headed back home to see Ethan. He went to a cage fight all night.. I missed him!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...