Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 299- September 25th

Woke up this morning feeling terrible yet again *sigh* But my loving boyfriend went to McDonalds and grabbed some hot cakes and sausage for me :) Such a sweetheart! And then he left to go ride his street-bike and I folded the laundry and hung it up! We had 2 huge baskets full. It was needed! :)

After that, Ethan and I ordered some pizza: half pepperoni, half bacon/onion, got some drinks, and snacks and prepared to watch the OSU/EMU football game. Oh and I found my FAVORITE snack in the WORLD yesterday! These Doritos:

Oh my gosh! HEAVEN :) Try them sometime. You'll love it!

Then, I plopped myself down on the couch with my laptop to twitter the games and watched the OSU Buckeyes stop the EMU Eagles 73-20. Amazing game! Loved every second of it.. even if I was alone most of the time, haha!


Then we went to a local pizza shop, came home, watched Titanic, and went to bed! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...