Monday, September 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 300- September 26th

Our day started out with a road trip to Tim Hortons to get chicken salad sandwiches, smoothies, and donuts for breakfast hehe! It was SO yummy! And after eating, we got our sweatshirts on and headed to then nature trail they just established in town. Walking is something I absolutely love and we had such a good time doing it :)

It was chilly, but amazing :) Can't wait to make a habit out of it this fall. Oh and speaking of fall-- how about this amazing fall weather? Oh, I am in LOVE. :)

After we got home, Ethan went on a bike ride with his buddies and I curled up on the couch and watched my favorite movie-- Titanic *sigh*

Then, we got ready and met my parents at Applebees for some dinner! I had been DREAMING about boneless hot wings... and yes, we got some, haha! I also got chicken tenders and fries with honey mustard. Yummy! It was such a good dinner! Here's mom and dad afterwards:

And Ethan and me:


No, he did not wear that ridiculous hat inside of Applebees LOL but he did make me try it on, haha!

Too funny. And on the way home, Eth decided to play the trumpet to "Handlebars" by the Flobots with the giant water bottle, haha! He's hilarious!


And it was a GORGEOUS sunset last night and I HAD to take a picture of it :)

And Ethan and I were goofing around and were smashing each other's faces and making each other talk and laugh. It was hilarious. We got a little video of it LOL 


Happy 9th Month Anniversary Ethan! :)

Cheers to Project 365!! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...