Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 301- September 27th

Oh, most of this lovely Fall day was spent working on my project that I unfortunately procrastinated on, haha! I was like "Oh, this project is nothin! I can do it all in one day...." and 5 hours later, I was pulling my hair out because I was STILL working on it. It was about the 8 Multimedia Rules in e-Learning. Interesting, huh? hehe! :) Well, the good news is--- after a couple slices of pizza, tomato soup, and a bag of barbeque chips... it's done and I'm officially on break for 2 weeks! (Which, sounds amazing, but I'm a little frustrated about... want to hear why?)

So, I looked at my classes today and it says that I'm not due to start my next class til October 12th. I'm not really sure why I have a 2 week break, but I do now. My original completion date for graduate school was March 28th, 2011--- PERFECT considering I'm due April 7th, 2011. Well, with this 2 week break being issued, my completion date is now April 11th, 2011... not so perfect and rather frustrating. So, for my final class (my MAED capstone class) I'm going to have to do all my work (for a 6week class) in the first 3 weeks. Wish me luck, haha!

After all of this, Ethan arrived home, we went and got his exhaust pipe fixed, and well-- we were going to make tomato soup and grilled cheese, but unfortunately, my blood sugar was dropping-- quick! For some reason that's started happening a lot since being pregnant, so we stopped at McDonalds and yes, I downed all 1,000 calories of a Big Mac and large fry and I was not ashamed of it haha! :)

It was FINALLY fall... ALL day today! Cool and rainy! Here's what the sky looked like:

 Looks all "fall-y" huh? hehe! And while the sky looked like this.... my tummy looked like this...

12 weeks and 4 days along. Baby B is a'growin and I LOVE it :)

After McDonalds, Ethan and I snuggled up, lit our fall candles, and watched "The Sixth Sense" because I'd never seen it before hehe! :)

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...