Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 302- September 28th

This was pretty much my view today. I once had a great handle on this whole morning sickness thing (plus, I'm 13 weeks Thursday) so I thought things would be better, but they went down hill this morning. I couldn't so much as lift my head off the pillow without wanting to vomit. It was rough... and my blood sugar was low today even though I was trying to shove down as much soup and crackers and what not as possible. It was just a rough pregnancy day today! lol But I have full hopes that it'll be better tomorrow :)

and then FINALLY Ethan got home and guess what he did for me? Went and picked up McDonalds! Here recently I've been craving Big Macs and Large Fries. Okay, okay... not so healthy, but basically I eat what I'm craving because everything else makes me want to vomit when I look at it LOL 

After we enjoyed some McDonalds, we headed to the store to get some snacks for me for Wednesday! 


Donuts were just one of the thing we picked up :) I got some small tubs of spaghetti and meatballs from Chef Boyardee and some ramen noodles and some granola bars... and some of my favorite Doritos, hehe! And like 30 bottles of water :) Yummy yummy! Can't wait to eat it ALL lol :)

and then we came home, I rested while Ethan went to work out, and then once he arrived home we snuggled up and watched "The Tooth Fairy." It was a pretty cute movie!


Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...