Thursday, September 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 303- September 29th

We got baby booties and a hat in the mail today that we ordered from "Hooked With Love."
We are sooo in love with them already hehe and can't wait for our little guy or little girl to wear them next football season. They're gonna represent the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! :) That's right! Just like his/her mommy and daddy! We love you sweetie and want the best for you!

and after Ethan got home, we jumped in his car (after a rough afternoon) and headed in to town so that he could do Tae Kwon Do and I met my momma at her Murano and we walked to the Subway on campus for some dinner. I definitely needed a walk. I really need to stay active so that was really helpful-- even if I felt like I was going to throw up or quit breathing the whole walk there, haha! Here's mom and I waiting for the guys (Dad & Ethan) to get done:


I just love our Wednesday afternoon mom/daughter dates :)

And we came home and literally fell asleep-- at like 9PM lol! We were both SOOO exhausted!

Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...