Friday, October 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 304- September 30th

I woke up this morning and guess what?? I was 13 weeks pregnant and OFFICIALLY in my 2nd Trimester! Oh, it was good to see that! So, so relieving!! :) I'm already so in love with this little bundle of joy it's insane, hehe! Here's a shot of my tummy without the shirt:

We love you sweetie!

After getting up and getting some breakfast (and feeling somewhat normal) I met my mom at Hobby Lobby so she could pick up some things for work and I wanted to grab some things to start painting for the baby's room. We're going to do a black and white polka dot theme and then once we find out what "it" is, we're going to add some blue/pink accents! I'm so excited about it! Here are all of the supplies I purchased :)

Bought tons of wood circles, paint brushes, a tape measure, ribbon, glue, black/white paint, paint for our pumpkins we are painting Friday night, and glitter glue so I can write our names on our stockings for Christmas :) (I know, I plan ahead haha!)

And after we had a yummy lunch at Wendys, I headed home and immediately got started painting. I was too excited to wait :)

And there's one circle after first painting it... and here's what it looked like after it dried. I think all systems are go for me to keep painting circles, hehe!

I'm so excited to see how it all comes together :)

And of course, here's a picture of the proud momma painting it:

And then finally Ethan got home and after we ate some yummy dinner (salads with chili, cheese, tomatos, and taco chips.. mmm) we headed to Walmart to pick up our NEW BED! Oh, I cannot explain to you how excited we were. It's a futon, but it's much better than the bed contraption we were once sleeping on LOL Here's the futon during the day:

And at night time after I've added the fitted sheet, blanket, and comforter:

 We are SO SO in love! And SO SO happy :) I am so thankful! Good night's sleep.. here we come :)

And we were in bed at 840 PM last night, haha! I swear... we're getting old LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...