Saturday, October 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 305- October 1st

This would be my lovely set-up this morning on our NEW COUCH/BED :) I just love it! Place for my drink-- area for my book stuff, pumpkin cookies from Kat, and my laptop :) Amazing set-up haha!

And after working on my book for awhile, I decided it was time to paint some circles for the baby's room!


So much fun and so so relaxing! And it was just a crafts kind of day, let me tell you! Ethan went fishing and I sat down and worked a bit on the baby's scrapbook :)

This is the page with the card and letter from my Mom (or Gigi-- what the baby will call her hehe)

My favorite scrapbook page thus far! :) 6 weeks pregnant! 

And after working on my scrapbook for awhile, it was time for Ethan and I to paint our pumpkins!! 

Here's Ethan steadily working:

And here's our final products! (The front)

Mine is on the left and Ethan's is on the right hehe! And here are the backs:

(Ethan's is on the left, mine is on the right)

We had such a fun night! We turned on spooky music on youtube and just had a great time hehe! I couldn't quit smiling :) And we seriously went to bed at 840PM last night-- on a Friday night. I think that qualifies us permission to enter the old foagies club haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

alyssa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...