Sunday, October 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 306- October 2nd


My day started off with watching the Ohio State Buckyes play Illinois at my parent's house! :) Mom fixed some amazing nachos and brownies.... mmm!! We had so much fun watching it on the big screen. Ohio State really didn't step it up yesterday however and I was really disappointed in that. Pryor was all over the field, Posey wasn't catching anything... However, I'm a loyal fan and I had faith that they would be able to get it together.... and they FINALLY did. They beat Illinois 24 to 13. Congrats Buckeyes! We'll see you next Saturday, Indiana! 

Also, I picked up tons of books yesterday to help with a "project" I've been working on :)

I really need to get working on it considering I start classes again October 12th. 9 days! We can do it :)

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...