Monday, October 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 307- October 3rd

I spent a little bit of time outside yesterday just thinking... enjoying the gorgeous day. Some wouldn't call a high of 48 and rain gorgeous, but let me tell you--- this is my kind of weather! I LOVED having a sweater on, dark jeans, boots, my jacket with my furry hat, and my gloves! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year! And since I was absolutely freezing out there.... I made some grilled cheese and tomato soup once I got inside. Yummy! It was the perfect day for it!

And after enjoying this, I went and got a shower, put on some pajamas, and cuddled up in my bed to work on this very blog. I wanted a change... something different.. something a little more organized.. a little more me. And this is what I came up with-- what do y'all think? Do you like the new look?

And after working on this and feeling completely exhausted from the weekend, cuddled up, and watched "The Disappeared." It was a pretty creepy movie actually. It's a British movie so you had to really listen to what they were saying-- and it was a mind bender. You had to really focus and at times, you got frustrated because the movie kept dragging on and you still had no idea who was who, etc. Thank God for Netflix! :) I get to experience all of these diverse types of movies hehe!



Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

2 comments:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

i love the new look! :) it's so adorable!!

Alyssa said...

Thanks sweetie :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...