Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 308- October 4th

I couldn't sleep very well last night (or this morning for that matter) so I spent the morning editing my Mommy Blog! I really like it! I have a new program where I can make my own headers and what not... I'm learning hehe! :)

And I'm FINALLY getting over my morning sickness, sooo now I'm hungry... ALL THE TIME. I have plenty of snacks now-- raisins, jello, pudding, apple sauce, gushers :) Today my choice was lots of jello.... strawberry! Oh it was so so yummy!

And after chowing down and working on my "project" I decided it was time to catch up on the Baby's Scrapbook and I'm finally caught up to 11 weeks pregnant :) I'll have to go and get more pictures as time progresses (probably about 15-16 weeks, we shall see!)

Here's my OSU Buckeye page hehe!

And 10 weeks pregnant page (how adorable!)

And I finished the night with a yummy cup of hot cocoa and watching "Shutter Island." What a mind-boggling movie! I never saw that ending coming... I would talk more about it but I don't want to write any spoilers for those readers that haven't watched it yet. All I can say is if you haven't seen it, GET IT :) 

Cheers to Project 365! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...