Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 309- October 5th

I woke up this morning and it was a bit of a rough morning. Morning sickness has passed for the most part, but some mornings are a tad bit on the ickier (is that a word?) side. However, I soon digested some sausage biscuits and a sprite and started feeling somewhat normal again. So, I worked on my "project" for a few minutes and then got started on painting more polka dots to hang from the baby's walls. We are doing a black and white polka dot theme if you'll remember, so I've been working on painting the black and white circles while we are still in limbo land as to what Baby B is. 


And speaking of not having any idea what gender this lil' rug rat is-- we have some GREAT news. We are getting a 3D/4D ultrasound October 23rd and we will FINALLY know what Baby B is! I know, I say finally like I'm 23 weeks pregnant or something, haha! But you're dealing with 2 very impatient parents here that are dying to know-- and getting broken hearted every time we get a phone call that says "Do you know what you're having yet? I'm at the store and I saw this really cute...." Honestly, I think it's a boy, but only time will tell! 17 days! :)

Oh and our stockings came in today! I personalized Ethan and mine and I'll do the baby's once we know what "it" is! If I haven't told everyone yet, Tayler will be her name if she is a girl and Parker will be his name if he's a boy! :) He/she is having a stocking this year! We want them included in everything already hehe :) 

And Ethan called and decided to cook me dinner tonight--- hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn. He knows how much I just LOVE that. He was such a man cooking it too, haha... drinking a beer, cooking away. It was so so yummy too! 

And here I am waiting... LOL


It was a good, Fall day-- just like I like it! COLD! :) It's supposed to warm back up starting tomorrow--- which I'm not thrilled about, haha. I hate the heat-- ugh. LOL I don't like to complain and I probably sound oh so weird, but I'm a fall/winter kind of girl. They make me happy :) So lets get here fall and STAY here! 

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...