Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 310- October 6th

I woke up this morning... and guess what I was craving? You guessed it.... FUNFETTI CUPCAKES. Oh my heavens, yummy. But lets be honest with each other here-- the only reason I enjoy baking is because I'd prefer to eat the cupcake mixture BEFORE baking the cupcakes. Oh, I lick the giant spoon. I lick the bowl. There's just something about it. You know you like licking the batter too. Don't be shy, haha! And while making these scrumptious cupcakes, I wanted to watch a scary movie so I put in "An American Haunting." I hadn't seen it yet. While it was a spooky-ish movie, it was a tad bit cheesy. I have to say I was surprised too because Sissy Spacek was in it and I didn't think she'd do such a "by-the-book" movie. However, I wanted a nice little spook-- and it did it for me :)

Then, once Ethan got off work, I made breakfast for dinner--- french toast, regular toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon.. oh and orange juice! It was super yummy! I had regular toast, scrambled eggs, and lots of bacon. OH, it was amazing! 

And after stuffing ourselves full, we went for a walk on the nature trail. It's absolutely gorgeous... and it was such a relaxing adventure. Here we are there:

And then, we picked up some more pumpkins and PAINTED PUMPKINS AGAIN! :) Oh, we all know this is one of my absolute favorite activities, hehe! We get all of our supplies laid out on the living room floor, turn on some scary music on youtube such as the music here: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMfoRqbS-Ko

and then we paint! Tonight we painted pumpkins for our baby. Since we still don't know what we're having, we wanted 2 pumpkins (one for each gender) hehe! So, Ethan painted one for if we have a baby girl-- Tayler and I painted one for if we have a baby boy-- Parker! Ready to see this art? haha! Here goes :)

Ethan with his creepy face and pumpkin that says-- "THE TATER MONSTER" haha! (When we first thought it was a girl, he called her his "Tater Bug" LOL) And here's some upclose pictures of his pumpkin:

And I did one for Parker-- our little P-man hehe!

And here's some upclose pictures of that:

(This was a joke-- even though Ethan told me it was creepy LOL but it says "I'll be here to haunt you next year." I just meant that Parker will be here next year for Halloween, haha!)

And then we turned on Zathura.. and fell asleep in the middle of it, haha! We are so old LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

2 comments:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

ahh, you guys are SO cute. :D Always so festive! and your cupcakes looked delicious. Funfetti are always appropriate! hehe. Hope you are having a great day! Can't wait to find out what you're having. :) yay.

Emily said...

Yum! I love funfetti :) Sounds like a great preggo craving!! Your pumpkins are cute too, you are so festive!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...