Friday, October 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 311- October 7th

I woke up this morning rather sick.... I tried to make Ethan some breakfast-- gravy over toast. His favorite. I had to keep taking breaks (laying down on the couch to relax  the urge to vomit, haha) and I FINALLY finished the breakfast, laid it on the table, laid back down in bed, and no more than a minute later I was in the bathroom. Ethan didn't even ask for breakfast, I was just trying to be nice. This baby just doesn't like early mornings, haha! He/she is JUST like their momma! LOL

Finally I started feeling better. I got up, showered, dressed, and headed in to town to have some lunch with my mom. We went to the Pizza Hut buffet. I was craving a HUGE salad and that's exactly what I had. Lettuce, cheese, egg, bacon, onion, and ranch dressing. Oh, I sure wouldn't mind having that now! Then I had 2 slices of deep dish pepperoni pizza, 2 breadsticks, and lots of pizza sauce. Golly, it was amazing!! Plus, I got to spend some time with my amazing mother!

When I arrived, mom told me how adorable and "motherly" I looked haha! I had a cute little jean skirt on that went about right to the knee and a maternity tank top. hehe! It felt good to hear her tell me I looked good-- looked good at 14 weeks pregnant! Yes, that's right. Yesterday brought me to 14 weeks pregnant! Hard to believe it's been 10 weeks since I saw a positive pregnancy test!

16 days til we find out what "it" is! :)

I then came home and worked on my "project" and watched the first season of Gilmore Girls. I've never seen it before, so I'm trying to see if I like it-- and thus far, I do! :)

Then Ethan got home and he was in the mood for some pizza.... and even though I just had it, I told him it sounded yummy so we had a deluxe pizza, breadsticks, and salad... again, haha! :)

And I went to the gas station and picked up my recent craving--

Yummy yummy honey roasted peanuts!! :)


And we cuddled up and went to bed!

And I figured I would follow in my pal Rachel's footsteps and do "5 Question Friday" thanks to Mama M. at "My Little Life"







 1. What do you listen to while driving?

In July 2009, I got an amazing gift--the iPod touch. First of all, if you've never seen one of these things, operated one of these things, or constantly ask sweet little teenagers, "What is this?" (love you Grandma!)-- go check one out! I have a whole collection of music and I usually start off my drive with some Katy Perry "Teenage Dream." Here recently however, I've been addicted to the song "Just By Being You" by Steel Magnolias. Yea, go check this stuff out!

2. What is your least favorite thing about fall?

Obviously, that it's over too soon! I am such a cold-lover! My favorite time of year is Fall and Winter. Mmm! I love weiner roasts, hay rides, apple cider, painting pumpkins, sweaters, boots, hats. Screw my least favorite thing--- I love it all!


3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Outside-- brick. Gorgeous, gorgeous brick. Soft tan shutters. 2 car garage. Huge wrap around porch. Huge front yard. Huge back yard. In-ground pool. Deck. Bar. The works. Oh, I dream big.

Inside- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Kitchen with an island, a bar set-up for the kiddos to sit at and eat, do homework, etc. Huge living room. Fire place. Master bedroom-- fireplace. (I love fire-places, can you tell?) Whirl pool bath tub. Relaxation at it's finest. Man cave for the men in my lives. Pool table. Big screen. Surround sound. Go big, or go home.

4. Would you ever own a mini-van?

Absolutely. I will one day. I can rock the soccer-mom look. haha!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Heck no! Too excited to put them on to wash them!

Enjoy!

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...