Saturday, October 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 312- October 8th

I spent my morning FINALLY feeling better--- cleaning this place up. Oh, why? Because-- we are moving! That's right-- we are moving! So, we've been working on cleaning the place, getting things together, organizing, etc. We currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment and we finally got word that we were approved for a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom trailer less than a mile from us. It is sooo nice! I will finally have a 2-tub sink, washer/dryer, and a shower head I can actually reach! :) We are sooo happy! I will post pictures of the house on Monday-- our move in day!

and I was sooo tired from cleaning and sooo hungry.. and I heard a knock at the door. Oh, guess what? It was our neighbor with a huge salad for me. I had already eaten half of it when I took this picture, but oh my heavens, it was sooo good! It had lettuce, sliced cheese, carrots, green peppers, and tomatoes doused in italian dressing. Best salad I have ever had, hands down. I don't know if it's because I was so freaking hungry or if it was really that good, but either way-- I enjoyed it to the last bite!

And here's a document of this belly. I had to take a picture of it. You're obligated when you're wearing a cute, tight sweater--

And oh my heavens, Ethan brought home Quiznos for dinner. Yes, I had a yummy Honey Bourbon Chicken sandwich on toasted wheat bread. It was absolutely amazing! I ate every bite-- quickly!


It was a great day!

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...