Sunday, October 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 313- October 9th


We woke up this morning and Ethan went and got some breakfast--- sausage gravy and biscuits of course! And it was yummy, of course! And once we ate, we packed things up and headed out to find a fridge for our new place! We thought we had one (his mom's old one); however, his brother so graciously sold it awhile ago, haha, so we were back to square one and thank God, we found one! It needs cleaned up, but it was cheap and we are good to go in that area :) Also, my parents are picking up a DVD holder for us which is amazing! Now all we have left to get is a coffee table and end tables. We're almost there and moving day is tomorrow! This will be our last night in this apartment-- crazy. This is where our life began, but it's definitely time for a change. 

Once we got home, it was time for some eating (again-- notice a pattern in our household? haha) and the Ohio State game versus the Indiana Hoosiers. We won-- 38 to 10 :) Whoohoo! Go Buckeyes! I love tweeting and watching the game--oh, and screaming at the TV! 

And once the game was over, it was packing time-- well, at least for Ethan and Branson, haha! I pretty much sat and watched, but in my honest defense, when I moved in, I moved in my necessities so I had zero things to go through and trash. I'm keeping everything. And all of my things are simple to move-- books, scrapbooking supplies, clothes. Simple. He, however, had 2 years worth of stuff to go through. Here's his lovely crates with all his important papers, etc.

He was such a hard little worker haha! And while he was packing, I was looking at the Christmas decorations I got today. Since we're moving and we have no where to put our stockings come the day after Thanksgiving (when we will absolutely be decorating hehe!), I purchased a gorgeous stocking holder, gorgeous stockings (I even personalized them-- the bottom stocking however is awaiting a name. We'll find out in 14 days what we're having!) I love this stocking holder-- it has a skirting that matches our stockings and it even lights up!

And I also bought place mats for our kitchen table. I thought my mom would LOVE them because she's a big snow-man obsessed, haha! :)

And I bought cute little candle tea lights to set around our new house to give it a soft little glow at Christmas time. I am so so excited :)

Those are all the decorations I've bought thus far (well, excluding our Christmas cards and our Christmas wrapping paper/gift bags :)) 

But what did Ethan buy today? Oh, a new car haha! It was REALLY cheap (I'm talking cheap) and so he put his Honda Civic on Craigslist to sell it and is going to use this car as his daily work car. He wants to pay off his loan for his Civic, so selling it would definitely eliminate that debt! Lets pray he sells it!

Cheers to Project 365!


1 comment:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

Oh my, this blog is filled with such exciting things!! :D So happy for ya'll that you are moving, and that you soon find out what you're having, the adorable stocking holder. Well, I just love this whole blog. :) hehe. Good luck moving .. hope everything goes swell. You're pregnant so make sure you let those tough guys move the stuff. ;) haha.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...