Monday, October 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 314- October 10th


Happy 10/10/10 :)
Ethan and I woke up this morning, grabbed some breakfast, and started working on some personal tasks. He wanted to learn a new song on his guitar and I needed to catch up on my Project 365 and another project I was working on (more about that later...) After we spent some time a part, we decided to go for a walk on the nature trail together. I've been working on walking 3x a week and Ethan has been helping me with that goal! :) While on the way there, I HAD to take some pictures of the gorgeous trees that are changing colors. Golly, this is my favorite time of year :)

Isn't that just gorgeous? I, of course, had to take another picture, haha! I am in love :)

I can't wait til the trees have all changed! Be ready for those pictures, haha!

After our walk on the trail, we stopped by our new place just so I could get some pictures of the outside. Oh yes, get excited haha! More pictures of the inside will be to come because moving day is steadily approaching!

It's quite amazing that that is OUR trailer! Oh my heavens! It's soooo nice inside! Eek, i can't wait to take some more pictures! hehe!

After that, Ethan headed to one of his friend's weddings (that I have never met lol) so I stayed home and worked on my other Project-- 101 things in 1001 days. I made a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days (July 8th, 2013 will be my stopping point.) I am so excited! Here's what this blog looks like:

If you want to check out the list, stop by here or click on the button on my Project 365 home page! :) 

Ethan came home from the wedding and his buddy TJ and TJ's girlfriend stopped by. Laken and I chit-chatted about upcoming events in our lives and Ethan and TJ checked out Ethan's new car-- and Ethan found something AMAZING (well, his words were-- "Alyssa, I found something that made this car well worth the money I spent on it!) I was curious to know--- did we strike gold in the trunk? was there a million dollars hidden underneath of the jack? Nope...

LASER TAG GUNS-- the kind you played with when you were a kid, haha! They were running around the living room shooting one another-- *sigh* They're special LOL 

And since I worked really hard on my 101/1001 list... I decided to start working on one of them. What might that be? DRIVING STICK SHIFT. And Ethan was going to teach me. haha! I knew this was going to be quite the experience and I was really really nervous, but I jumped in the drivers seat and took off (well, the 2nd time I tried. The first time I stalled the engine. Ooops!) Here's a picture of me driving. This is after I made his car have like 45 convulsions because I didn't press the gas at the right time haha!

Yes, I was laughing. Ethan was cracking up and just kept saying "Gosh, I love you..." hahaha! It was a good test run and I think I just might be getting the hang of it lol! My goal is to be able to just jump in the car and go. We'll see how this goes. Here's my after our first lesson:

Oh, it was a good day! We finished it off by cuddling up and watching "Notorious"-- Ethan's choice, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...