Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 315- October 11th

The day, as every day it seems, started out rough. I should probably just quit writing about it, haha. But anyways, once Baby B and I got some food in our system, we headed out to meet Grandma (excuse me, Gigi) at Pizza Hut. Yes, I have a huge craving for that place-- every single day. I had a huge salad (ranch, lettuce, cheese, eggs, onions, bacon.. oh yes, it was amazing), 3 slices of pepperoni deep dish pizza, and 2 breadsticks... with tons of pizza sauce. Oh my heavens, I could go for that right now! But anyways, it was yummy and since mom is on vacation this week, she went with me to purchase some decorations for our new house because today was moving day! First stop was Walmart, wahoo! We bought a new welcome mat, towels, shower liner, basket for the bathroom, tooth brush holder, soap dispenser... You'll see pics of that once I show our new place! :) And we went to Hobby Lobby. I purchased some bulbs for our Christmas tree and a star, but those will be shown later, haha!

And then it was moving day! Here was what we saw at our old apartment:


And we left all of this behind and went and picked up a U-Haul to start packing it all up. I was dreading it with the 80 degree day we had going on, but fortunately--- THE U-HAUL HAD AIR CONDITIONING. So you best believe that sucka was cranked full blast for momma, haha!

 And after picking up the U-Haul, we headed over to our new house and picked up the keys!! How exciting is that?? It's officially ours :)


And we headed back to our apartment and Ethan started packing things up and loading it into U-Haul. Wahoo! 

And we started unloading it all in our new place. It took a few hours. We packed the smaller things in my car (shoes, clothes, decorations,etc.) but we got it all placed in our new house-- with a few breaks here and there for some food and drinks, haha! 

Here is our living room:

We are getting a couch on Wednesday and we are getting a DVD Stand on Tuesday! Then the decorating can begin once we saw the colors we have to work with :)

And here is our kitchen:


And then I told Ethan could have his own room for this junk.. oops, excuse me-- his prized possessions, haha! 

And this will be the baby's room. Obviously, we don't have much in here yet, haha!

And the bathroom (my mother so graciously helped me decorate!)

And here's our bedroom (but the bed needs made and my parents are bringing my desk, dvd player, tv, and desk chair later on Tuesday!)

We also have a washer and dryer BLESS GOD ALMIGHTY! :)

We finally wrapped up unpacking about 10:00PM... there are some other things we have to do and I'll update with those later on, but that's all I have for today!

Cheers to Project 365

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...