Thursday, October 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 317- October 13th

I got to be a house-wif.. er... girlfriend today :) I did 4 loads of laundry and oh my heavens, I LOVED it! You know, you hear people complain all the time about doing laundry, but let me tell you something-- when you don't have a washer/dryer in your home for almost a year-- having one will BLESS YOUR SOUL hehe! I was in complete heaven today. All of the clothes in our house is clean and they smell so so good! I even washed our sheets and what not :) Oh, it was a good day hehe! 

Time Warner Cable stopped by and hooked up our new home phone today :) We even bought another cordless for the bedroom, so we have 2 phones in our house! I LOVE it. Of course, our first phone call was for food, haha! But we are so so happy we have this!

And Aaron's Furniture came and delivered our new fridge! We are going to rent one right now until we find one we can afford. It's only $40 a month, so we figured "Why not?" right? We LOVE it! So pretty, so big! I'm in heaven, haha! I keep saying that a lot, huh? :) I am just so happy!

And the inside--

Enough stuff for my lunch and for dinner tomorrow, haha! It's a work in progress lol!

And I got a new crock pot because my old one broke :/ sad, sad day! I loved that precious thing, but this one is gorgeous too hehe!

And by the end of the night, we were beat once again! It's been a long week moving, shopping, etc. So, we cuddled up in bed and watched "Surf's Up." (Ethan's favorite animated movie, haha)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...