Friday, October 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 318- October 14th

In honor of Project 101 in 1001, I decided to try a new recipe today in my new crock pot. I'm just going to be honest here-- I hate using new appliances, new pots, new pans... new anything because I hate getting them dirty! lol I want them to stay beautiful, perfect, and clean forever. But, obviously that can't happen, so if I'm going to get a crock pot dirty, might as well make it dirty with some yummy, yummy food! My first new recipe was: Cheesy Potatoes. Ethan's mom gave me the recipe and it was so good. I tweaked it just a little bit for my own taste, but here's what I did:

- Throw in one bag of Tater Tots on the bottom of the crock pot
- Add a bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- Add a small bowl of sour cream
- Add a can of cream of chicken soup (I think I should have added two)

Put all of that on high for a little over an hour and voila-- cheesy potatoes! We ate these with some toasted turkey/ham sandwiches and it was a great, quick, easy dinner! :)

And after dinner, we obviously had dirty dishes and GUESS WHAT. Oh yes, I did those in my new sink :) They look so good and smell so good afterwards. I am soooo happy!!

And is it sad that most of my excitement these days comes from new appliances, new plates/bowls, and new glasses? We got some new glasses tonight for only $4.00 and oh, I was in heaven! I poured a glass of sprite with tons of ice and it was HEAVEN. hehe! :)

And today, 10/14 marked 15 weeks pregnant! :) That's right folks. Baby B has been baking for 15 weeks. And we have only 21-25 weeks to go, eek! And, we have 9 days til we find out what Baby B is! Ahhh, we can hardly wait! Here's a few snapshots of my tummy this week:


And Ethan and I ended our night cuddled up watching "Cop Out," but unfortunately, I couldn't stay awake. Dear heavens, this is the 2nd night in a row I've fallen asleep during our movie time haha! I just get so at peace laying on his chest, hehe :)

Cheers to Project 365!


1 comment:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

ahh yay- I found the comment section :) hehe!
So cute. You are just the perfect housewife/girlfriend :) lol. Your potatoes looked delicious.
hope you are having a great weekend.

xo :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...